I made these Multigrain Blueberry Pancakes for breakfast this week and they were so yummy! And even a little bit healthy!
Here are some of my favorite posts this week:
• 5 Habits to Help You Achieve Your New Years Goals at Simple Organic – I was over at Simple Organic this week talking about habits that can help us to reach our goals this year.
• How to Make Water Kefir (Video) at Kitchen Stewardship – I’ve been wanting to make water kefir since last summer and this post makes it look so easy, I think I could actually do it!
• A Day in the Life Of… at Simply Rebekah – Rebekah is hosting a link-up where you take a picture every hour throughout your day, and then share what your “Day in the Life Of…” looks like! I need to take my pictures this week!
• Resolve NOT To at Simple Mom – I really like this perspective that for everything you resolve to do, you need to resolve not to do something else. It’s so important to intentionally decide what we want to be a priority in our lives.
What I’m Babbling About:
(If you haven’t had the chance yet, I’d really appreciate you heading over and reading some of my posts over on Toddler Times!):
- 7 Things I Expect of My Toddler
- 10 Resolutions for Going Green With Your Family This Year
- Taking Better Pictures of My Kids – Weeks 2 & 3
- Setting Goals for Your Toddler
- How I Taught My Son Not to be a Picky Eater
- Dealing with the “DO IT MYSELF!” Stage
- Do You Still Like Your Toddler’s Name?
- Mommy Needs a “Time-In”!
I hope you have a great green weekend!