I’m excited to start a new feature of highlighting one of my favorite ebooks every month, and offering Live Renewed readers a special discount code to get the ebook yourself!
I’ve talked before about how much I love ebooks. I really, really love them! I just love that they are so affordable, easy to get (I don’t have to leave my couch), can be downloaded right away (nothing like instant gratification) and are available on so many different topics. Ebooks are like little gems, nicely packaged bundles of great information, encouragement, recipes, and more! How about you, do you love ebooks as much as I do?
Last Christmas I made two sugar scrubs to give as gifts for the women in my life, my mom, sisters, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law. They all loved them and were so impressed that I had made them myself (Shhh! Don’t tell them how easy it was!) because they thought they were as nice as something you’d pay a lot of money for from the store! (Also don’t tell them how inexpensive the scrubs are to make either!)
I used some cute little glass jars that I had found at a garage sale to give the scrubs in. The small mason jam jars would work really well too. I tied a red ribbon around the jar to make them even cuter. Such a great and easy gift!
In this great ebook you will find:
- Ingredients Guide – Explaining each of the ingredients and how to use them.
- Buying Guide – Tips for where to find supplies locally and online.
- Step-by-step instructions for making basic and customized body scrubs.
- Essential Oil Guide – Including brief explanations of 16 essential oils and nine recommend blends to make your scrubs unique.
- Recipes – When all is said and done, there’s over 30 different scrub combinations in the ebook! 15 body scrub recipes with variations for a total of at least 23 unique recipes. Plus the bonus section, with 8 recipes and directions for creating your own.
Original recipes include:
• Morning Coffee Body Scrub
• Fresh Citrus Sugar Scrub
• Squeaky Clean Scrub
• Lavender-Peppermint Facial Smoother
• To name a few. . .
Thanks to Stacy for offering Live Renewed readers a special discount for this week only! Get your copy of Simple Scrubs to Make and Give now, for 30% off with the code RENEWED, making it less than $3.00! The code will expire on Sunday night at midnight, so be sure to pick up your copy this week!
If you’d like to learn more about living green and living frugally I’d love to have you as a Live Renewed reader! You can subscribe, either by email or in a reader, to get the latest posts, ideas and inspiration for living frugally green. You can also connect with me on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest!
Disclosure: There are affiliate links in this post. If you make a purchase through one of my links, I’ll receive a small commission. Thanks for supporting Live Renewed!