Ready for date night? Inspire conversation and have fun with these 25 date night questions, written by a husband, they’re perfect for married couples!
My husband and I went on a date night a few weeks ago, and he brought out this list of questions he had put together to inspire our conversation. I thought it was one of the sweetest and most romantic things he could have done to make our date an intentional and fun time.
We took turns randomly picking a number between one and twenty-five and then would read the question and both of us would answer. The conversation was funny and light-hearted at times, and then deeper and more intimate at other times. It was a great way to spend our time talking over dinner without the interruptions and distractions of our kiddos!
Being intentional about making time for dates and for actually having meaningful conversations is not always the easiest thing to do. Especially when you’re in the trenches of raising littles, pregnancy, and managing a home and jobs. Or when you’ve been married for 12+ years and have fallen into a comfortable, but predictable, relationship.
But, I was so inspired and encouraged by our conversation and this list of date night questions that I wanted to share them with you! Hopefully they can help to inspire a meaningful conversation between you and your spouse on your next date night too!
25 Inspiring Questions for your next date night!
- What is the silliest fight we’ve ever had?
- What’s the most romantic thing we have done together?
- What is your favorite trip we have been on?
- How has the world changed the most since you were a kid?
- What are the Top 4 places you want to go?
- What do you want us to be like in 5 years? 10 years? 25 years?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What things do you daydream about?
- Of all you have done in life, what makes you most proud?
- We should talk 15 minutes a day without being interrupted. How can we make that happen?
- If money did not matter, what would you do? Where would we live?
- What is your favorite thing about me?
- What do you miss about when we were dating?
- What is your favorite thing I do to your body? (sexual and non-sexual)
- What turns you on the most?
- What is your favorite memory of me?
- What about me are you most attracted to? How about when we were dating?
- If you could be an expert at anything, what would it be?
- How would you spend a perfect day alone?
- How would you spend a perfect day as a family?
- Name an item you own that you should get rid of, but know you never will?
- What is something positive about me you don’t say often enough?
- What is something you need from me that I always seem to not understand?
- What is your biggest fear? Regret?
- How have you changed since we first started dating, or were married? How have I changed?
And the best thing about this list? We didn’t get through all of the questions in one night! So we have more questions to go back to and use for future date nights too!
How often do you and your spouse have date nights? How do you make your date nights intentional and fun?
Read more of my thoughts on marriage: