A new Ebook dedicated to helping and encouraging you to live a natural, eco-friendly, and healthy life!
Interested in green and natural living, but unsure where to start?
Overwhelmed by all of the information surrounding “going green”?
Want to learn more about how your faith and green living are connected?
Desire to make an impact on the world around you?
Just $8.99 for this 250+ page PDF guidebook – an unbelievable value!
You’ve heard about green and natural living and think it’s probably a good idea, but all of the ideas and information about what it means to “go green” sound overwhelming and expensive. You’d like to help your family live a healthier lifestyle, but you’re busy and it’s hard to know where to start. Plus green and organic products are expensive, and you’re on a tight budget!
Living green doesn’t have to be as complicated as marketers would have us believe. The truth is that there are a lot of quick, easy, and cheap things you can do at home to live a greener lifestyle. In fact, living green should save you money, not the other way around.”
This guide will show you how to:
- Switch your cleaning products to homemade natural cleaners that are super effective yet safe to use around your family.
- Green clean your laundry to keep your clothes looking great and lasting longer.
- Stock your bathroom cabinet with beauty and personal care products free from harmful and toxic chemicals.
- Raise a green and natural baby with cloth diapers, baby-led weaning, safe toiletries, and teach your kids the importance of conserving.
- Conserve energy and water around your home.
- Reduce the amount of trash your family produces by replacing disposable products with reusable ones.
- And all of this while also saving you money!
- Make the connection between real food and green living.
- Make buying choices that protect both people and the planet.
- See how you can make an impact on the world around you!
Here’s what others are saying:
“When I discovered a more natural approach to home, health, and body care back in 2005, I was completely clueless. I came from a primarily mainstream background and trying to piece together information on my own was overwhelming and often confusing. Oh, how I would have loved to have had a book like Green Your Life available to me back then! Emily’s approach to greening your home is approachable, warm, and informative. In its pages, Green Your Life offers all the research, methods, and recipes you’ll need to be on your way to a life that is more gentle and pure for yourself, your family, and your world.” — Megan Tietz, Sorta Crunchy
“Green Your Life is an invaluable resource to anyone who wants to live their life in a more eco-friendly and natural manner. It is a practical, solid guide with a friendly tone and over 250 pages of helpful information. I highly recommend it!” — Beth Ricci, Red & Honey
Check out the Table of Contents:
Click on the image for a larger view!
Get started on greening your life today!
Your purchase allows me to provide all of the free content on Live Renewed and is much appreciated!