Spring is in the air! We’ve had lovely weather here the past few days, and while we’ve been enjoying plenty of time outside, being able to open up the windows and let some fresh air into the house has also given me the itch to start spring cleaning!
And I’m so excited to be participating in The Spring Cleaning Challenge this year, along with an amazing group of bloggers, and being able to share some awesome giveaways with you – just for cleaning your house!
Spring Cleaning Challenge
Here’s how it works: Over the next few weeks, spend some time spring cleaning and organizing around your home, and post about your efforts on your blog (be sure to take before and after photos!). We’ll be sharing our favorite posts on Facebook, twitter and on our Spring Cleaning Pinterest Board.
Next Tuesday come back for my Spring Cleaning Challenge post, and links to all of the other bloggers Spring Cleaning posts. We’ll each be tackling a different room or area in our houses, so you’re sure to find lots of great ideas and inspiration for cleaning all around your home!
Here are the wonderful ladies who are also participating in The Spring Cleaning Challenge:
- i Dream of Clean : Facebook : Pinterest : Twitter
- Amy’s Finer Things : Facebook : Pinterest : Twitter
- Home-EC 101: Facebook : Twitter
- Tidy Mom : Facebook : Pinterest : Twitter
- Untrained Housewife : Facebook : Twitter
- Biblical Homemaking : Facebook : Pinterest : Twitter
- Living Well Spending Less : Facebook : Pinterest : Twitter
- The Greenbacks Gal : Facebook : Pinterest : Twitter
- Warrior Mama : Facebook : Twitter
Then starting next Tuesday, March 20th, until April 5th, come and link up your Spring Cleaning post, and enter the giveaway for a chance to win some fabulous prizes. If you don’t have a blog, don’t worry…you can still participate by linking up a photo album housed on Google+, Flicker, etc.
We have some amazing prizes to give away as a part of the challenge. By linking up and entering the giveaway, you’ll have the chance to win:
- One of two GE Washer/Dryer sets! This is a brand new set that hasn’t even been produced yet but we’ve been assured they have some very exciting new bells and whistles. The winners will be receiving the firsts off the line!
- Do-it-Yourself Easy Track Deluxe Closet Organization Kit from The Stow Company
- Professional Steam Pocket Mop from Shark
So, make your plan to start Spring Cleaning this week, and get ready to come back and link up beginning next Tuesday, March 20th through Thursday, April 12th.
A Few More Things
And, if you’d like to follow along on Twitter, we’ll be using the hashtag #SpringCleaning12 to tweet our progress and follow along with and encourage each other.
Also, Christine, from i Dream of Clean, who put this awesome Challenge together, has provided a free customizable Spring Cleaning Checklist for you to download and print, to help you make your own Spring Cleaning plan!
And finally, a big thanks to the Sponsors of The Spring Cleaning Challenge!
I hope you’re excited about this Spring Cleaning Challenge – hopefully it will make cleaning actually a little bit fun!
What are your plans for Spring Cleaning this year? Are you going to tackle the whole house, or focus on a few specific areas?
If you’d like to learn more about living green and living frugally I’d love to have you as a Live Renewed reader! You can subscribe, either by email or in a reader, to get the latest posts, ideas and inspiration for living frugally green. You can also connect with me on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest!