I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving yesterday! We enjoyed a great meal and time with my husbands family, and today, we’re just stayin’ home!
I’m not a Black Friday shopper. I prefer to hang out with my family in our pj’s and eat leftovers. But, I do always love online shopping and sales, so I wanted to pass a few along to you today!
Ebooks from Kitchen Stewardship:
Katie’s ebook are some of my favorites, full of awesome recipes, and great tips for real food, frugal cooking. If you don’t already have her ebooks, use the codes below to get them today for a great price!
- BFRIDAYHALF for half off any of the already reduced eBook bundles! You can get all 4 eBooks, over $33 value, for $12.50 with the super pack. Code expires Friday 11/23 at midnight EST.
- BFRIDAYBEANS for 60% off The Everything Beans Book – first 50 customers only
- BFRIDAY2NDS for 40% off The Everything Beans Book, Healthy Snacks to Go, or Smart Sweets – through midnight on Sunday, 11/25
Ebooks from Modern Alternative Mama:
Kate also has great real food cookbooks that are used regularly around our home, and is releasing a brand new Real Food, Holiday Cookbook today!
- FESTIVE50 for 50% off Festive Traditions (Black Friday, first 50 sales)
- FESTIVELAUNCH25 for 25% off Festive Traditions (11/23 – 11/25)
Ebooks from Frugal Granola
Michele at Frugal Granola is offering a great 50% off sale today and tomorrow! Use the code THANK50 for 50% off any total purchase on both Friday, Nov. 23 & Saturday, Nov. 24.
Her 3 ebooks are:
- A Natural Noel – Perfect for the upcoming Advent Season!
- Herbal Nurturing – With great herbal and natural remedies for this cold and flu season!
- Flourishing Spring – Is full of great indoor activities for this winter, or upcoming spring!
Ebooks from Life as MOM
This weekend in the Life as MOM estore, you can save $3 on any ebook purchase of $8 or more. Use the coupon code GOBBLE3 when you check out. Sale ends Monday, 11/26.
This is a great opportunity to snatch up one of these books to help life go a little more smoothly.
If you’d like to learn more about living green and living frugally I’d love to have you as a Live Renewed reader! You can subscribe, either by email or in a reader, to get the latest posts, ideas and inspiration for living frugally green. You can also connect with me on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest!