This is Day 53 of the Green in 365 series!
If you’ve been following along with Live Renewed for a while, you know that we covered all different types of green cleaning in October in the 31 Days to Green Clean series.
Here are simple ways to use those green cleaning tips in your kitchen.
10 Green Cleaners for the Kitchen
1. Use Homemade Disinfecting Wipes to quickly wipe up spills on your counters or floors.
2. Disinfect counter tops and cutting boards with hydrogen peroxide after working with raw meat.
3. Clean and shine your sink with baking soda, homemade soft scrub, or here’s directions for deep cleaning a white kitchen sink without harsh chemicals.
4. Use this homemade soft scrub with salt if you need extra cleaning power on your sink, counter top or stove top.
5. Make homemade dishwasher detergent to wash your dishes.
6. I have found vinegar and water with a little dishsoap to be the best cleaner for the cutting through the grease on the range hood.
7. When you get around to it, be sure to clean your oven without toxic cleaners.
8. Homemade Multipurpose Cleaner is perfect for every day cleaning, especially for those who don’t like the smell of vinegar.
9. Of course, be sure to use cloth wipes and rags instead of paper towels!
10. Use your little people power and get your kids involved in the cleaning! My kids love to help clean the floor and wash dishes!
What’s your favorite green cleaner to use in the kitchen?
Find all the Green in 365 posts.
Looking for more Homemade Green Cleaning Recipes?
Or check out these Kitchen Inspiration posts: