This is Day 77 of the Green in 365 series!
In the next few weeks before Easter, I want to do some fun Easter crafts with my kiddos, preferably using items that we already have on hand around the house.
7 Simple Easter Crafts Using What You Already Have at Home
• I know my hubs has old ties that we could use to make these awesome pattern dyed Easter eggs.
• We have a lot of buttons left over from our Valentine’s Day cards, so I think it would be fun to make a simpler version of this button egg with the kids.
• Of course, egg cartons are something you’re likely to have a few of lying around this time of year, right? How about making these cute egg carton chicks.
• My kids love any type of art project, and this is a different spin on the typical painted paper Easter egg – Tape Resist Easter Eggs.
• For older kids, I love these simple yarn Easter eggs.
What are some of your favorite and easy Easter crafts that use materials you already have on hand?
Find all the Green in 365 posts.
If you’d like to learn more about living green and living frugally I’d love to have you as a Live Renewed reader! You can subscribe, either by email or in a reader, to get the latest posts, ideas and inspiration for living frugally green. You can also connect with me on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest!