This is Day 149 of the Green in 365 series!
Now that we’ve defined our obstacles, purged our closets, and thought about our shopping choices, today I want to share with you some great resources for putting together a wardrobe that works for you.
I have been referencing these posts, blogs and ebooks over the past year or so, to help me better define my style, and work toward building a wardrobe that works for me and the season of life that I am in right now.
Building a Wardrobe that Works for You: Resources
• Managing Your Wardrobe: Pregnancy, Post-partum, & All Those Sizes in Between by Stephanie of Keeper of the Home via Simple Mom
• Buying Brand-Name Clothes on a Not-So-Brand-Name Budget by Tiffany of Mommy Goes Green via Money Your Way
• What to Wear Postpartum by Erin at The Humbled Homemaker
• Putting Me Together – I love this blog, it’s so down to earth, and she does a great job of talking about how to build a wardrobe that works for you. Start with her series on building a remixable wardrobe.
• J’s Everyday Fashion – Another pretty down to earth fashion blog – I really like how she takes inspiration pictures and makes them her own.
• Style Inspiration Pinterest Board – Not a blog, but this is my Style Inspiration Pinterest board, if you’d like to follow me there. Hayley talks about using Pinterest to help you build your style and wardrobe in The No Brainer Wardrobe.
• The No Brainer Wardrobe by Hayley Morgan from The Tiny Twig – I Love this ebook, and just can’t say enough good things about it! Tons of great and useful information for building your wardrobe.
Embracing Beauty by Trina Holden – I just started reading this ebook, after getting it as a part of the Homemaking Bundle. I love the faith-based aspect to it, and the inspiration and motivation I’ve gotten from it so far. Can’t wait to read the rest!
Frumps to Pumps by Sarah Mae – I really like how this book is set up with daily readings and challenges, it’s manageable steps that you can take to start getting dressed in the morning and feeling better about yourself in the clothes that you wear.
And a Quick Giveaway!!
To help get you started on Building a Wardrobe that Works for You, I want to give you a copy of these three ebooks! I received extra copies as a part of the Homemaking Bundle sale, so I’m passing my extra copies on to one lucky winner! To enter the giveaway, please fill out the Rafflecopter form below! (If you’re reading this post in an email or reader, you’ll have to click through to the post to view the giveaway form.)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks for entering! This giveaway will end at midnight on Sunday, June 2nd – just a quick weekend giveaway. Open to those 18 years and older. I hope you win! Find all the Green in 365 posts.
If you’d like to learn more about living green and living frugally I’d love to have you as a Live Renewed reader! You can subscribe, either by email or in a reader, to get the latest posts, ideas and inspiration for living frugally green. You can also connect with me on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest!
*Disclosure – There are affiliate links in this post. If you make a purchase through one of my links, I’ll receive a small commission. Thanks for supporting Live Renewed!
Please visit our Sponsors:
Jenuinely Pure – 100% natural and pure products for the body, face, home and baby.
Mighty Nest – Every product sold on Mighty Nest is free of harmful chemicals and handpicked for durability and design.
Read the whole Building a Wardrobe the Works series: